Eternity Healthcare Limited is regulated by CQC (CARE QUALITY COMMISION). At Eternity Healthcare Limited, we have a rigorous recruitment procedure which we follow which ensures that the staff we employ are fit for the job. We do this by ensuring that before any staff starts work, they are fully compliant to work as follows:
DURING RECRUITMENT, THE CANDIDATE MUST:
- Provide traceable references,
- Provide valid identification,
- ProvideCVs with all gaps explained,
- Be DBS checked,
- Provide proof of registration with the NMC in the case of Nurses
- Provide full immunisation history
- Undergo comprehensive induction and training
DURING EMPLOYMENT, ETERNITY HEALTHCARE LIMITED ENSURES;
- That all staff remain compliant
- Staff are supervised and appraised on a regular basis
- Unannounced Spot checks are done for Domiciliary Care Workers
ETERNITY HEALTHCARE LIMITED ALSO CARRIES OUT THE FOLLOWING;
- Internal audits
- Audits of the client record kept at client homes.
- Medication audits of Mar Sheets, Storage, and Stocks.
Eternity Healthcare Limited also ensures that the client will have the following documents in their Home Care Record kept in their home;
- The Comments, Suggestions and Complaints Procedure
- The Gifts, Wills and Bequests Policy
- Smoking Policy
- The Agency’s Service User Guide
- We regularly seek out our clients for feedback on the care they are receiving.
Eternity Healthcare Limited also sends out customer surveys that will help us to continuously improve our service. At Eternity Healthcare Limited we are committed to continuous improvement of the service we provide and hence we welcome feedback from our clients, their relatives and all our stake holders. Please contact us on 0114 349 1147 or email email@example.com